OTHM LEVEL 3 AWARD IN ASSESSING VOCATIONALLY RELATED ACHIEVEMENT [Face to Face Mode]
About the programme
- This qualification is closely aligned with the specification for Assessment and Quality Assurance of Assessment originally developed by Lifelong Learning UK (LLUK) after consultations with awarding organisations, Sector Skills Councils and learning and development experts. It is also aligned closely with the National Occupational Standards developed by LLUK and enables learners to gain the knowledge, skills and understanding to assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in a variety of contexts, for example a workshop, classroom or other training environment.
- The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities.
Further studies and Career Support
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Our careers team can offer
- specialist advice on choosing a career path
- support with finding work experience, internships and graduate jobs
- feedback on CVs, cover letters and application forms interview coaching
Career Opportunities and Job Opportunities
Entrepreneurs, self-employed and other middle management jobs (Manager/Assistant Manager etc.) in vocationally and allied sectors
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self