OTHM LEVEL 3 FOUNDATION DIPLOMA IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE (Blended Mode)
About the programme
- The objective of the OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a support worker, senior support worker or care assistant level.
- The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities, to meet national occupational standards.
- Learners will acquire skills to support a role in the Health and Social Care sector or progress to further study.
Further studies and Career Support
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Our careers team can offer
- specialist advice on choosing a career path
- support with finding work experience, internships and graduate jobs
- feedback on CVs, cover letters and application forms interview coaching
Career Opportunities and Job Opportunities
Entrepreneurs, self-employed and other middle management jobs (Manager/Assistant Manager etc.) in health, social care and allied sectors.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self