OTHM LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS [Online Mode]
About the programme
- Accounting and finance are at the very heart of business operations. From banking to manufacturing, from huge service industries to micro businesses, the ability to manage, plan and account for money is still the ultimate measure of business success and the key driver of growth.
- Many accountants occupy key managerial positions in business, yet few are qualified managers. In the increasingly complex modern business environment, there is a high demand for skilled professionals who can work flexibly in teams across business boundaries.
- The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of accounting and business in the broader business context, and to provide them with the practical, industry-focused skills to manage business finances, budgets and cash flow effectively, and to play a key role in business growth.
- Learner will build the knowledge and skills required for a career in a wide range of businesses, where accounting and business literacy are key skills for managers at all levels.
Further studies and Career Support
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Our careers team can offer
- specialist advice on choosing a career path
- support with finding work experience, internships and graduate jobs
- feedback on CVs, cover letters and application forms interview coaching
Career Opportunities and Job Opportunities
Entrepreneurs, self-employed and other middle management jobs (Manager/Assistant Manager etc.) in accounting, business and allied sectors.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self