OTHM LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT [Blended Mode]
About the programme
- The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for building a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
- The content of the qualification is focused on:
- managing business communication
- understanding the business environment and organisations in a global
- context business functions including people management
- quantitative methods in business finance for managers
- research and academic writing.
- The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification will enable learners to progress to further study or employment.
Further studies and Career Support
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Our careers team can offer
- specialist advice on choosing a career path
- support with finding work experience, internships and graduate jobs
- feedback on CVs, cover letters and application forms interview coaching
Career Opportunities and Job Opportunities
Entrepreneurs, self-employed and other middle management jobs (Manager/Assistant Manager etc.) in business and allied sectors.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self