OTHM LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY [Blended Mode]
About the programme
- The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations. It is designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of Information Technology, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
- The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
Further studies and Career Support
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Our careers team can offer
- specialist advice on choosing a career path
- support with finding work experience, internships and graduate jobs
- feedback on CVs, cover letters and application forms interview coaching
Career Opportunities and Job Opportunities
Entrepreneurs, self-employed and other middle management jobs (Manager/Assistant Manager etc.) in information technology and allied sectors.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self