OTHM LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT [Blended Mode]
About the programme
- The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is to support learners’ development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry. The qualification enables learners to develop their knowledge of theories applicable to management in the tourism and hospitality industry. It enables learners to make well-informed and confident decisions about the management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry. Successful completion of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
Further studies and Career Support
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Our careers team can offer
- specialist advice on choosing a career path
- support with finding work experience, internships and graduate jobs
- feedback on CVs, cover letters and application forms interview coaching
Career Opportunities and Job Opportunities
Entrepreneurs, self-employed and other middle management jobs (Manager/Assistant Manager etc.) in tourism, hospitality and allied sectors.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self