OTHM LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING [Online Mode]
About the programme
- The OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training is a teaching qualification which has a teaching/training practice requirement. It is an ‘in service’ qualification designed for those working or wishing to work as teachers/trainers in England. All learners must have access to 100 hours of teaching and there must be a minimum of eight observations of practice, totalling a minimum of eight hours.
- The objective of the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training qualification is to give the learner the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills needed to confirm occupational competence. This includes the planning and delivering of schemes of work and sessions, negotiation of individual goals, different teaching and learning strategies, communication issues and exploring a range of assessment practices. Additionally, optional units are available allowing the learner to explore areas directly relevant to their own teaching role.
- The OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training is appropriate for teachers, tutors, trainers, lecturers and instructors who may be working within an FE college, Adult and Community Learning Centre or Learning Provider and for those delivering work-based training such as within voluntary, community, private and public organisations.
Further studies and Career Support
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Our careers team can offer
- specialist advice on choosing a career path
- support with finding work experience, internships and graduate jobs
- feedback on CVs, cover letters and application forms interview coaching
Career Opportunities and Job Opportunities
Entrepreneurs, self-employed and other middle management jobs ( teacher/ Manager/Assistant Manager etc.) in education, training and allied sectors
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self