OTHM LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT [Blended Mode]
About the programme
- The objective of the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is intended to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in logistics and supply chain management. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. They will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the sector. They combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective planning and risk assessment and forecasting. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within logistics and supply chain management.
- Successful completion of the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Degree or Masters programme with advanced standing..
Further studies and Career Support
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Our careers team can offer
- specialist advice on choosing a career path
- support with finding work experience, internships and graduate jobs
- feedback on CVs, cover letters and application forms interview coaching
Career Opportunities and Job Opportunities
Entrepreneurs, self-employed and other middle management jobs (Manager/Assistant Manager etc.) in logistics, supply chain and allied sectors.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self