OTHM LEVEL 6 DIPLOMA IN TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT [Face to Face Mode]
About the programme
- The objective of the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is to develop learners’ management knowledge and skills within the tourism and hospitality industry. Learners will critically evaluate contemporary knowledge and theories and use these to propose solutions to complex management problems.
- Successful completion of the qualification will equip learners with the specialist skills and knowledge they need to plan and manage their work areas, to make effective decisions, and to adapt effectively to the needs of a range of tourism and hospitality organisations.
Further studies and Career Support
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Our careers team can offer
- specialist advice on choosing a career path
- support with finding work experience, internships and graduate jobs
- feedback on CVs, cover letters and application forms interview coaching
Career Opportunities and Job Opportunities
Entrepreneurs, self-employed and other middle management jobs (Manager/Assistant Manager etc.) in tourism, hospitality and allied sectors.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self