OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Project Management (Face to Face Mode)
About the programme
- The OTHM Level 7 Diploma Project Management qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior managers responsible for projects and provide a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental topics needed to manage business projects within a complex and ever-changing environment.
- This qualification will develop a deeper understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of project, programme and portfolio management and facilitate the essential skills and competences necessary to plan, monitor, control and deliver successful projects, programmes and portfolios.
Further studies and Career Support
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Our careers team can offer
- specialist advice on choosing a career path
- support with finding work experience, internships and graduate jobs
- feedback on CVs, cover letters and application forms interview coaching
Career Opportunities and Job Opportunities
Entrepreneurs, self-employed and other middle management jobs (Manager/Assistant Manager etc.) in project management and allied sectors.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self