OTHM LEVEL 3 FOUNDATION DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTANCY (Blended Mode)
About the programme
- The objective of the OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy is to provide learners with a foundation for a career in a range of organisations in relation to financial management and accountancy. It is designed to ensure that each learner is equipped with knowledge of accountancy, and the skills to adapt rapidly to change and progress with their learning.
- Successful completion of the Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy provides learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
Further studies and Career Support
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Our careers team can offer
- specialist advice on choosing a career path
- support with finding work experience, internships and graduate jobs
- feedback on CVs, cover letters and application forms interview coaching
Career Opportunities and Job Opportunities
Entrepreneurs, self-employed and other middle management jobs (Manager/Assistant Manager etc.) in accounting and allied sectors
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self