OTHM LEVEL 4 AWARD IN INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES AND PRACTICE [Blended Mode]
About the programme
- These qualifications are closely aligned with the specifications for Assessment and Quality Assurance of Assessment originally developed by Lifelong Learning UK (LLUK) after consultations with awarding organisations, Sector Skills Councils and learning and development experts. It is also aligned closely with the National Occupational Standards developed by LLUK and enables learners to gain the knowledge, skills and understanding required to achieve competence in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment practice.
- OTHM supports the education and learning industry to have sufficiently trained Internal Quality Assurers who hold a recognised qualification that upholds industry standards.
- The objective of the Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice qualifications are to develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice relating to their quality assurance role in education. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective quality assurance practitioner. The units combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of effective performance, planning and accountability and development.
- Successful completion of these qualifications will enable learners to gain an internal quality assurance role or to develop within that role, and to lead a team of the internal quality assurance practitioners. Learners will also be able to work in a variety of other roles within education administration and/or management.
Further studies and Career Support
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Our careers team can offer
- specialist advice on choosing a career path
- support with finding work experience, internships and graduate jobs
- feedback on CVs, cover letters and application forms interview coaching
Career Opportunities and Job Opportunities
Entrepreneurs, self-employed and other middle management jobs (Manager/Assistant Manager etc.) in internal quality and allied sectors.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self