OTHM LEVEL 6 DIPLOMA IN TEACHING AND LEARNING [Blended Mode]
About the programme
- The objective of the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Teaching and Learning is to develop learners understanding of the theory and practice involved in education. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective practitioner in the education sector. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of curriculum planning, effective performance, action research and development. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within education and/or management.
- Successful completion of the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Teaching and Learning qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Degree or Masters programme with advanced standing.
Further studies and Career Support
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Our careers team can offer
- specialist advice on choosing a career path
- support with finding work experience, internships and graduate jobs
- feedback on CVs, cover letters and application forms interview coaching
Career Opportunities and Job Opportunities
Entrepreneurs, self-employed and other middle management jobs (Manager/Assistant Manager etc.) in teaching and allied sectors.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1200 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self